Monday, January 4, 2010

Why now?

I feel like everything is going wrong for me right now. I come home and all I want to do is hang out with my friends and family and my stupid car won't work. Something is either wrong with the battery or alternator and my Dad wants me to get new front tires as well as new brake pads. I love my car but I can't afford to dish out a lot of money right now. I don't work during school so I don't have a constant income. Plus everyone is either at work or school so I'm home alone in this house. My parents give me chores because they expect me to have no life so even if I did want to go out I can't because I have to get everything done for them. I just want to enjoy my break but instead I'm ready to go back to school and get the hell away from all of this. If Kyle was home I'd be spending my break with him and enjoying every second of it. Why does everything have to go wrong... why now?

0 comments: