Saturday, January 16, 2010

Staying Positive

It's so hard to stay positive when the only updates I get about his deployment make me feel even worse! I can't go into detail because of OPSEC but things definitely don't look good right now. Communication between us will be at it's bare minimum... that's for sure. I'm hoping they'll be safe over there but from what it sounds like, things could get scary. At least he's excited about his mission, that brings relief to me that he's not going to be bored out of his mind while he's over there. I'm happy that they aren't leaving yet because I still get to call him and webcam with him but I kinda wish they were already there so I wouldn't have to wait to find out what's going to happen. It makes me worry so much and I know I shouldn't think about the future but when it's about this, it's impossible to not worry. I am extremely jealous of every military girlfriend or wife out there that got to talk to their soldier online or on the phone while they were gone... even webcam with them. I had my hopes up pretty high that I'd have that too so it made things seem not as bad. Now it's all been taken away from me and I feel like I have nothing positive to think about. I want good news... I'm so sick of hearing bad news!!

0 comments: